Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The look of defeat!



I watched the Gubernatorial debate last night. I have to say there is a part of me that almost feels bad for Ted Kulongoski. Poor Teddy kept getting confused by logic and factual information.

Every time Mr. Saxton would answer a question logically and with cold facts, Teddy’s rebuttal was prefaced with a defeated look and rhetoric that amounted to, “Oh Yeah?”

The one positive thing I can say for Teddy that came from the last two debates I’ve watched is, he is consistent. Not a trait one usually finds in a Liberal. In both debates, Teddy kept letting us know that he would continue to do the kind of great things in his second term that he accomplished in his first.

I’ll pass thanks.

Oh, by the way, that part of me that almost feels bad for Ted? That would be the piece of skin between my big toe and the second toe on my left foot. I think I'll go soak it in some Ebsom Salts like I would any other irritation I had on my foot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must feel bad after seeing the poll that came out today showing Ron down 11 points.
The part of me that feels bad for him? Doesn't exist.

Greg said...

Gosh person with no name, you must be feeling pretty bad seeing as the latest information show Ron and Ted in a virtual dead heat!

I used some anti-fungal cream and now the part that was feeling bad for Ted is getting better. I can't wait until the oozing stops!