Friday, September 16, 2005

It is a sad day indeed when the President of the United States of America, the most powerful and magnanimous country in the world has to have a NOTE to go to the bathroom.

I would also like to point out that there is a certain amount of uncertainty in the note that is circulating as if to imply that he may need to confer to decide for sure whether or not he really does need a break.

I don't believe my President would be that indecisive. I think the note is a fraud!

It should be pointed out that the picture being circulated was taken using a telephoto lens and Photoshop to 'enhance' the picture so the alleged note could be read.

I believe there may have been more than clarification going on with the Photoshop.

Fortunately, our photographer was there and he got the real picture.

g

No comments: