Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Do as I do - Say what I say!

It dawns on me that our problem with Illegal Mexican Aliens is that we're trying to deal with them like Americans. They hate us, curse us behind our backs and shout ridiculous slogans like, "We didn't cross the border, the border crossed us." They hold up signs that say 'La Raza' (The Race), and generally behave in an unacceptable manner for a group of people that would (allegedly) like to someday become part of our great country.

We have been poor hosts! We have tried to bear their culture in mind when dealing with them, but alas, we have overlooked how Mexico deals with Illegal Aliens.

It is my guess that these folks want to be treated the same way they would treat us if we went to their country illegally. Please CLICK HERE to read this important story on the subject.

1 comment:

The Cheezer said...

send me your email Greg
nick@thecheezer.com